Earnings on the Internet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EARNINGS ON THE INTERNET FIRST IDEA

Go down

EARNINGS ON THE INTERNET FIRST IDEA Empty EARNINGS ON THE INTERNET FIRST IDEA

Post  Admin Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:59 am

Earnings on the Internet are real! In this article you will learn how users of a network surrounding you earn money at this time. It would be silly to tell everybody how to receive good money!! In fact, it is a COMMON CAUSE!!!!... I advise to read this up to the end, it will take you only 3 minutes, you will lose nothing, reading never seriously harmed anyone. I promise you – your material situation will suddenly improve if you only want it!!!!!!! I offer you actual earnings which I first was sceptical about. But unlike many similar offers it is very efficiently.

Absolutely legal and simple way to earn on network, using Web-Money, based on concepts of network marketing. One of authors of the project is the network moderator of Web-Money. To earn money REALLY, it is necessary to spend only 6 dollars. Agree that 6 dollars is not a great amount, and the subsequent increase of money on your account is a natural process proved by mathematics, the theory of probability and common sense in general. The basic term is an e-wallet in the Web-money.

You need to:
1. For the first step it is necessary for you to log in to WebMoney system. If you have not made it earlier of course.
2. Now take the first number of a wallet from the list stated below, please send to a 1$, thus in the field Contract/note/payment function write: “Please enter me in the list of WMZ e-wallets”.
Then send 1 dollar for the next five e-wallets, only in the field Contract/ note/payment function you needn’t write anything.
Here is the List of WMZ wallets which participate in this project:

1. Z202939693787
2. Z534765969527
3. Z357230154222
4. Z309012282609
5. Z110013318397
6. Z952934643065

Furthermore delete the first purse from the list, having moved the list on a line-up and enter your purse in line 6.
Then put this article at no less than 200 forums and news feeds, the more the better (this is your future income).
You can simply copy my message, or you can write your own one.
Remember, the more you place, the higher your income and this income will directly depend on you.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION
The person participates in system only in the event that he is entered in the list of WebMoney wallets. For this purpose it is necessary to make transfers no less than 1$ in 6 wallets, NECESSARILY having specified in the first of 6 purses in the payment function field “please, enter me in the list WMZ e-wallets”. Network moderator conducts the register of WebMoney wallets.
ATTENTION!
When one of participants plays cunning, changes sequence of purses or another, money do not arrive to the account. Fooling the WebMoney registration list is extremely difficult. Each computer has a name and number, IP address. The network moderator has also other ways to reveal the dishonest participant! WebMoney is interested in development of this kind of business since it has interest on each remittance. The more wallets – the more transfers, it means that the system also develops and has money from it.
AND NOW HERE IS THE MAIN SECRET OF THIS SYSTEM
Let's say that out of 200 placements you get only 5 responses (it is very low).
It means you get only 5$ located on the sixth position in the list.
Now these 5 people are doing 200 in MINIMUM of your purse to the fifth position, and only 5 people respond to the first five.
It is already 25$.
More of these 25 people make 200 of your purse now on fourth line and only 5 people respond.
Your income is 125$.
Now (you to the 3d line) those 125 deploying and received only five responses give me 625$ profit.
The farther in, the deeper: these 625 people doing to accommodate MINIMUM 200 with you on the second row and only 5 people respond.
It is 3125$.
The point is that these 3125 people make 200 too, and if only 5 people respond your income - 15 625$.
And it is all over the initial contribution of 6$.
When you are no longer on the list, you simply send back 6$ to new numbers from the list, put your purse on 6th line and run it again.
You can imagine without my guarantees that the great number of people from these millions will want to become rich too.
The only and necessary CONDITION is you should constantly inform them, that is, by the way, not so difficult while using Google (“God save the Internet and Google”)
How to distribute information in forums and on the Internet:
1. Pick a search engine Google
2. Write in the search for the phrase (without the quotes): a) “money start a new topic“
Or b) “business start a new topic”, or c) “forum start a new topic” or d) “work on the Internet start a new topic “. Many different variants are possible.
3. Do not forget about your friends and other contacts, e-mail them too.
4. Message board:
Having placed there some ads, it is possible to receive reasonably good result.
It is absolutely free and simple to add the advertisements.

IT NOT ADVERTISING BUT THE REAL WAY OF EARNINGS ON THE INTERNET –
THE PROJECT REALLY WORKS!
GOOD LUCK TO YOU!!!

Admin
Admin

https://andrulikable.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum